Sustainably knitted cotton romper for babies
Our butter soft, all natural romper is a mama and baby favourite for warm, everyday comfort. Knitted from 100% natural, ethically sourced yarns, pre-washed & pre-combed, and made in small batches to prevent waste. The Mylo romper will quickly become a go-to item when reaching for something beautiful & comfy for your baby, for a day of play, exploration, and naps, at home or outside.
- Nickel-free reinforced snaps at the side for maximum room when putting on and taking off
- Chemical-free and anti-allergenic
- Knitted with pre-combed yarns for softness and durability
- Stretchy, comfortable, and gentle on your baby’s skin
- Materials: 70% Baby Alpaca & 30% Pima Cotton
3 Golden Rules for Caring for your Cosy Mozy pieces:
- Be Gentle Machine wash warm (30-40°C) with similar colors. Choose ‘Knits/Delicates’ on your washing machine. Most importantly, never wash in hot water.
- Lay Down Because our pieces are knit, we recommend laying them on a flat surface when drying, to make sure they keep their original shape after many, many washes.
- Stay Natural Only natural things should come in touch with your little one’s skin. Our clothing already is, but make sure you use natural detergents and stain removers when washing. This will also keep your water and our planet a little cleaner.